Mira Azora Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW - Frosted Glass (1.1634.011)
- Mira 1.1634.011
- 31 spare parts
Not what you're looking for? See all Mira electric showers.
Mira Azora Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW - Frosted Glass (1.1634.011).
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Separate power and temperature controls to fine tune your perfect shower.
- Push button on/off so you can leave the power and temperature controls at your preferred setting.
- Mira Sensi-flo™ technology helps prevent scalding if the shower head or shower hose become blocked.
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank at the end of each use to make it safe for the next user.
- Mira Clearscale™ technology cuts limescale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower.
- Includes 11cm 4 spray shower head, with rub-clean nozzles for easy limescale removal.
- Also includes shower head holder, shower hose, hose retaining ring, and riser rail.
- Suitable for cold mains water systems only.
- Minimum maintained pressure 0.7 bar.
- Maximum maintained pressure 5.0 bar.
- Maximum static pressure 10.0 bar.
- Unique frosted glass fascia finish, with chrome fittings.
- 2 years manufacturer's guarantee.
- Installation guide included.
- Energy efficiency class A.
- WRAS and BEAB approved.
We're sorry but this product has now been discontinued by Mira and can no longer be purchased. There are no known replacements available.
Not what you're looking for? See all Mira Electric Showers.
- Brand Mira
- Name Mira Azora Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW - Frosted Glass (1.1634.011)
- SKU / MPN Mira 1.1634.011
- GTIN / EAN 5013181074314
- Categories Mira Electric Showers
- Colour Frosted Glass
- Power Entry Left
- Power Rating 9.8kW
- Water Entry Left
- PDF Guide Download (4.69 MB)
- Spare Parts 31 available spare parts
Do you have a question about the Mira Azora Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW - Frosted Glass (1.1634.011)?
Click the button below to send a question to one of our expert members of staff and we will email you back a direct response. If we feel the information might be useful to other customers, we will also show your question below for others to see.
I have a Mira azora and I'm getting a fishy/burning smell whilst using the shower ,I've visually inspected all wiring /supply wiring but no visual signs of burning any id ears much appreciated
Hello, this is almost certainly overheating wiring/connections, you need to have the whole shower installation checked over by a qualified electrician, do not continue to use the shower.
I have a Mira azora shower and it is not releasing any hot water it is cold all the time, any suggestions?
Hello, it may be the Thermal switch, it could also be the pressure switch (flow valve) or it may be the thermal device on the base of the heater tank.
A selection of products other customers also bought after viewing this item can be found below:
Mira Shore Electric Shower 9.5kW - White/Chrome (1.1789.002)£93.00 (£77.50 ex. VAT) + Free UK P&P*RRP £294.25Special
NSS anti-limescale shower head / hose cleaner (500ml) (Cleaner)£7.00 (£5.83 ex. VAT) + P&PRRP £9.08
Uniblade 905mm universal shower screen seal to suit straight or curved 4-8mm glass (UNIBLADE)£11.70 (£9.75 ex. VAT) + P&PRRP £15.00