Grohe thermostatic 3/4" compact cartridge (47483 000)
- Grohe 47483 000
- Fits 18 products
- Official Grohe stockists
- 30 day returns
companies from 29,676 reviews
Not what you're looking for? See all Grohe shower cartridges.
Grohe 47483 000 thermostatic 3/4" compact cartridge.
The Grohe thermostatic 3/4" compact cartridge (47483 000) is a genuine, brand new Grohe product, covered by a minimum 1 year Grohe manufacturer's guarantee.
- Brand Grohe
- Name Grohe thermostatic 3/4" compact cartridge (47483 000)
- SKU / MPN Grohe 47483 000
- Categories Grohe Shower Cartridges
- Colour Blue
- Fitment Push In
- Size 3/4"
- Type Temperature
- Availability Please contact us
- Condition Brand New
- Returns 30 day money-back guarantee
- Manufacturer Guarantee Yes
The Grohe thermostatic 3/4" compact cartridge (47483 000) will fit the following 18 products.
List(s) are sorted by product type and then alphabetically.
Hover overTap any icon below to see a preview of that model.
Bar Mixer Showers
- Grohe 1000 Cosmopolitan bar mixer shower only - low pressure
- Grohe Grohtherm Auto 2000 bar mixer shower (34216 000)
- Grohe 2000 special Grohtherm (19416 000)
- Grohe 3/4" inlets mixing valve spares
- Grohe Allure single outlet shower valve
- Grohe Allure trimset dual outlet
- Grohe Auto 2000 special Grotherm 2 way diverter (19417 000)
- Grohe Cube trimset only single outlet
- Grohe Grohtherm 2000 - 19354 000 (19354 000)
- Grohe Grohtherm 2000 - 19355 000 (19355 000)
- Grohe Grohtherm 2000 NEW Trim with diverter (19964 000)
- Grohe Grohtherm 3000 Cosmopolitan 19468 bath shower trim set (19468 000)
- Grohe Grohtherm Auto 2000 - 34235 000 (34235 000)
- Grohe Grohtherm Auto 3000 (19358 000)
- Grohe Grohtherm Auto 3000 (19359 000)
- Grohe Rapido T universal thermostatic mixer valve
- Grohe Tenso shower valve 1 outlet
- Grohe Tenso shower valve 2 outlets
May fit other products.
If you are unsure of your product model, or would like more information, please contact us.
Do you have a question about the Grohe thermostatic 3/4" compact cartridge (47483 000)?
Click the button below to send a question to one of our expert members of staff and we will email you back a direct response. If we feel the information might be useful to other customers, we will also show your question below for others to see.
How do you remove the cartridge? One of our showers has water dripping from the end where the knob holding screw fits. I am presuming an internal seal has gone so will need to replace the whole cartridge.
Hello, the cartirdge is held in with a lock ring, remove the lock ring and pull out the cartridge, they can be hard to remove, but they do just pul out