Mira Go Electric Shower 8.5kW - White/Chrome (1539.373)
- Mira 1539.373
- 15 spare parts
We're sorry but this product has now been discontinued by Mira and can no longer be purchased.
A suitable replacement is: Mira Vie MK2 Electric Shower 8.5kW - White/Chrome (1.1788.004).
Need any help or advice? Contact us here.
Not what you're looking for? See all Mira electric showers.
Mira Go 8.5kW - White/Chrome instantaneous electric shower. Product code Mira 1539.373.
- Separate power and temperature/flow controls to fine tune your perfect shower.
- Push button on/off so you can leave the power and temperature controls at your preferred setting.
- Eco setting designed to save water and energy.
- Mira Clearscale™ technology cuts limescale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower.
- 4 spray shower head (white), with rub-clean nozzles for easy limescale removal. Shower head has 4 spray patterns: Start, Soothe, Force, and Eco.
- Also includes shower head holder (white), 1.25m metal shower hose (chrome), soap dish / hose retaining ring (clear), and riser rail (chrome) with centres of approximately 560mm.
- Water and electric entry points: top, bottom, and rear.
- Suitable for cold mains pressure water systems only.
- Minimum maintained pressure 0.7 bar.
- Maximum static pressure 10.0 bar.
- White/chrome finish.
- 2 years manufacturers' guarantee.
- Installation guide included.
- SUITABLE REPLACEMENT FOR THE MIRA GO MK1, PLAY, VIE MK1, VISTA and ZEST MK2
This product has now been replaced by the: Mira Vie MK2 Electric Shower 8.5kW - White/Chrome (1.1788.004).
Not what you're looking for? See all Mira Electric Showers.
Do you have a question about the Mira Go Electric Shower 8.5kW - White/Chrome (1539.373)?
Click the button below to send a question to one of our expert members of staff and we will email you back a direct response. If we feel the information might be useful to other customers, we will also show your question below for others to see.
Hi. The shower won’t turn on and off, it has to be turned on and off at the fused spur switch. What component is likely to have failed?
Thanks a lot
You will require a replacement flow valve. Part number 1539.379 on a 8.5KW Or part number 439.78 used on a 9.5 or 10.5KW version.
Im trying to replace the original terminal block on my Mira go however the locking screw that holds the block in place is a star shape(rather than conventional phillips screw) Where can I get this type of tool to undo the screw ?
Hello, it is a TORX T-10 , we sell them online
A selection of products other customers also bought after viewing this item can be found below: