- Official Mira stockists
- 30 day returns
companies from 40,369 reviews
Not what you're looking for? Try our Shower Spares Finder.
Mira inlet filter.
Use in post Mid 2015 shower only
The Mira inlet filter post 2015 (1829.062) is a genuine, brand new Mira product, covered by a minimum 1 year Mira manufacturer's guarantee.
Available for same day despatch if ordered before 3:30pm Monday-Friday (otherwise despatching will be on the next working day). For the delivery options available for this product, please add it to your Basket or see our delivery options page.
The Mira inlet filter post 2015 (1829.062) will fit the following 12 products.
List(s) are sorted by product type and then alphabetically.
Hover overTap any icon below to see a preview of that model.
- Mira Advance ATL Flex Extra Wireless
- Mira Advance ATL Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.0kW - White/Chrome
- Mira Advance ATL Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW - White/Chrome
- Mira Advance Flex Extra Thermostatic Electric Shower - 8.7kW
- Mira Advance Flex Thermostatic Electric Shower - 8.7kW
- Mira Advance Flex Thermostatic Electric Shower - 9.8kW
- Mira Advance Thermostatic Electric Shower - 8.7kW
- Mira Advance Thermostatic Electric Shower - 9.8kW
- Mira Alero
- Mira Azora Dual Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW - Frosted Glass
- Mira Azora Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW - Frosted Glass
- Mira Escape
May fit other products.
If you are unsure of your product model, or would like more information, please contact us.
A selection of the latest reviews for the Mira inlet filter post 2015 (1829.062) can be read below:
OE part in bag, delivered in 2 days. Great job NSS
as expected - good service form NSS
Good product delivered quickly on time and as described.
A very efficient organisation.
I ordered a spare for my Mira shower on 2 July 2020. This was received in 3 days. When I checked the part and found I had ordered the incorrect part number, I returned the incorrect part to the NSS returns department and ordered the correct spare which was received within 3 days again. Despite the delays imposed on the Company by the COVID-19 pandemic, my credit card was credited with the cost of the initially ordered spare on 14 July 2020.
As I indicated at the beginning - faultless service.
Didn't use, as I should have ordered 406.27 which was my mistake. I would definitely use NSS again for their very quick service.
Do you have a question about the Mira inlet filter post 2015 (1829.062)?
Click the button below to send a question to one of our expert members of staff and we will email you back a direct response. If we feel the information might be useful to other customers, we will also show your question below for others to see.
A selection of products other customers also bought after viewing this item can be found below: