Rada Pulse 120 Shower Operating System (1.1495.063)
Not what you're looking for? See all Rada commercial showers.
Rada Pulse 120 Shower Operating System.
Operating system for individual showering or hand washing for use with Rada Pulse Control Box System, featuring non-touch sensor and solenoid valve.
- Hygienic 'no-touch' control
- Suitable for showering and hand washing
- Wall mounted sensor for 'no-touch' control of a single washbasin or shower
- Economy and flexibility - timing can be programmed to suit application
- All elements linked via safe extra low voltage (12 Volts) supply
- For use with Rada Pulse Control Box system
The Rada Pulse 120 Shower Operating System (1.1495.063) is a genuine, brand new Rada product, covered by a Rada manufacturer's guarantee.
Available for same day despatch if ordered before 3:30pm Monday-Friday (otherwise despatching will be on the next working day). For the delivery options available for this product, please add it to your Basket or see our delivery options page.
Not what you're looking for? See all Rada Commercial Showers.
- Brand Rada
- Name Rada Pulse 120 Shower Operating System (1.1495.063)
- SKU / MPN Rada 1.1495.063
- GTIN / EAN 5013181017557
- Categories Rada Commercial Showers
- Availability In Stock
- Despatch Same Day Despatch
- Condition Brand New
- Returns 30 day money-back guarantee
- Manufacturer Guarantee Yes
- PDF Guide Download (0.58 MB)
- Spare Parts 5 available spare parts
A selection of the latest reviews for the Rada Pulse 120 Shower Operating System (1.1495.063) can be read below:
Product as described delivered on time first class service
Do you have a question about the Rada Pulse 120 Shower Operating System (1.1495.063)?
Click the button below to send a question to one of our expert members of staff and we will email you back a direct response. If we feel the information might be useful to other customers, we will also show your question below for others to see.
A selection of products other customers also bought after viewing this item can be found below: