Salamander pump electrical/mechanical service kit 06 (SKELECT06)
- Salamander SKELECT06
- Fits 12 products
Not what you're looking for? Try our Shower Spares Finder.
Salamander pump electrical/mechanical service kit 06.
To replace floats, NRV, PCB, hall effect sensors, O'rings and filter and flat washers (excluding shaft seals) for positive head pumps.
Please see the attached PDF at the top of the page for more information, including instructions for use.
Suitable for the following Salamander pumps:
- CT50 Xtra
- CT55 Xtra
- CT75 Xtra
- CT85 Xtra
- CT Force 15PT
- CT Force 20PS
- CT Force 20PT
- CT Force 30PS
- CT Force 30PT
Please note - by using the parts included in this pack to repair your pump, you will be invalidating any warranty you have on the pump. If your pump was manufactured prior to 2006 the circuit board provided in this pack may not be suitable for your pump.
We're sorry but this product has now been discontinued by Salamander and can no longer be purchased. There are no known replacements available.
The Salamander pump electrical/mechanical service kit 06 (SKELECT06) will fit the following 12 products.
List(s) are sorted by product type and then alphabetically.
Hover overTap any icon below to see a preview of that model.
- Salamander CT60B 1.8 bar twin impeller positive bathroom pump
- Salamander CT80B 2.6 bar twin impeller positive bathroom pump
- Salamander CT Force 15PT 1.5 bar twin impeller positive shower pump
- Salamander CT Force 20PS 2.0 bar single impeller positive shower pump
- Salamander CT Force 20PT 2.0 bar twin impeller positive shower pump
- Salamander CT Force 30PS 3.0 bar single impeller positive shower pump
- Salamander CT Force 30PT 3.0 bar twin impeller positive shower pump
- Salamander CT50 Xtra 1.5 bar twin impeller positive shower pump
- Salamander CT50+ Xtra 1.5 bar twin impeller shower pump (with isolator)
- Salamander CT55 Xtra 1.5 bar single impeller positive shower pump
- Salamander CT75 Xtra 2.0 bar twin impeller positive shower pump
- Salamander CT85 Xtra 2.5 bar single impeller positive shower pump
May fit other products.
If you are unsure of your product model, or would like more information, please contact us.
A selection of the latest reviews for the Salamander pump electrical/mechanical service kit 06 (SKELECT06) can be read below:
The service kit is comprehensive, but beware when fitting the float assemblies as it's not as easy as the instructions indicate. Considerable pressure may have to be applied to force the float bottom ring into its correct location - if you get it wrong, the float assembly can collapse!
Purchased to repair my CT60B pump. All the bits you need to do a full service are included. This kit I believe will service other pumps as well, but please check prior to purchase. I must add the staff at NSS are very helpful too, as my part was not in stock I received an e-mail to that effect to apologise and to give me options on my purchase. That's what I call good customer relations and I was well pleased with their response.
David S Kirkpatrick
Everything needed to service pump electronics. Cut out of pump after 30 seconds sorted.
Do you have a question about the Salamander pump electrical/mechanical service kit 06 (SKELECT06)?
Click the button below to send a question to one of our expert members of staff and we will email you back a direct response. If we feel the information might be useful to other customers, we will also show your question below for others to see.
A selection of products other customers also bought after viewing this item can be found below:
Mira Shore Electric Shower 9.5kW - White/Chrome (1.1789.002)£93.00 (£77.50 ex. VAT) + Free UK P&P*RRP £294.25Special
NSS anti-limescale shower head / hose cleaner (500ml) (Cleaner)£7.00 (£5.83 ex. VAT) + P&PRRP £9.08
Uniblade 905mm universal shower screen seal to suit straight or curved 4-8mm glass (UNIBLADE)£11.70 (£9.75 ex. VAT) + P&PRRP £15.00