contact us to place a back-order.
- Official Sirrus stockists
- 30 day returns
companies from 47,466 reviews
Not what you're looking for? Try our Shower Spares Finder.
Sirrus shuttle/piston assembly.
For installation instructions, please refer to our blog.
The Sirrus shuttle/piston assembly (SK320078) is a genuine, brand new Sirrus product, covered by a minimum 1 year Sirrus manufacturer's guarantee.
The Sirrus shuttle/piston assembly (SK320078) will fit the following 25 products.
List(s) are sorted by product type and then alphabetically.
Hover overTap any icon below to see a preview of that model.
- Bristan 1901 dual control exposed - Mk1
- Bristan 1901 thermostatic exposed single control shower - bottom outlet
- Bristan Exodus exposed mixer shower
- Bristan Opac Concealed Mini Valve & Lever Handles - Chrome
- Bristan Opac Concealed Mini Valve With Handwheel - Chrome
- Bristan Opac Exposed Shower Valve with Lever Handle & Isolation Valves
- Bristan Opac Exposed Shower Valve With Lever Handle & Shroud
- Bristan Opac Thermostatic Exposed Mini Shower Valve With Lever - Chrome
- Bristan Prism thermostatic vertical shower
- Bristan Sonique 2 concealed mixer shower - chrome
- Bristan Sonique 2 exposed mixer shower - chrome
- Bristan Stratus TS1875ECP (2012-on)
- Heritage Avenbury dual control exposed valve
- Heritage Hartlebury dual control exposed valve
- NewTeam 973-T and 974T
- Sirrus Opac TS1503CCP
- Sirrus Opac TS1503ECP
- Sirrus Stratus TS1875CCP (1996-2012)
- Sirrus Stratus TS1875CCP (2012-on)
- Sirrus Stratus TS1875ECP (1996-2012)
- Sirrus TS1500
- Sirrus TS1500 Antique
- Sirrus TS1600
- Sirrus TS1700
- Sirrus TS1850
May fit other products.
If you are unsure of your product model, or would like more information, please contact us.
A selection of the latest reviews for the Sirrus shuttle/piston assembly (SK320078) can be read below:
Very good service. part fitted perfectly and does the Job. Will use this service again.
Perfect,got shower working in minutes
Existing shuttle in old shower valve had fallen apart after many years of use and with this new one (and new thermostat 740012 to be on the safe side) the valve works like new again.
After the part I ordered for my shower did not arrive, I spoke to a member of staff who could not have been any more helpful! Received a replacement within 2 days. Would recommend to all.
Correct part, swiftly despatched, reasonable price. Will definitely buy from you again.
Very good and quick service. Good commuinication on the telephone.
Do you have a question about the Sirrus shuttle/piston assembly (SK320078)?
Click the button below to send a question to one of our expert members of staff and we will email you back a direct response. If we feel the information might be useful to other customers, we will also show your question below for others to see.