Salamander CT75 Xtra 2.0 bar twin impeller positive shower pump (CT75 Xtra)
contact us to place a back-order.
- Salamander Approved Online Retailer
- 30 day returns
companies from 41,304 reviews
Not what you're looking for? See all Salamander shower pumps.
Salamander CT75 Xtra 2.0 bar twin impeller positive shower pump.
The Salamander CT Xtra shower pumps are the UK's best-selling range. They are one of the quietest pumps on the market and are great value for money.
- Maximum pressure rating (closed head) 2.0 bar.
- Pressure rating (8 litres/minute) 1.8 bar.
- Suitable for positive head installations only. Absolute minimum head 600mm.
- For gravity fed water systems only.
- Twin impellers for boosting both hot and cold water supplies simultaneously.
- Continuously rated induction motor with even better efficiency.
- Regenerative impeller motor.
- Carbon seals.
- 15mm push-fit flexi connectors.
- Supplied with AV couplers.
- Compact size 165mm x 120mm x 195mm (H x W x D).
- Weight 3.78kg.
- Noise and vibration reduction with very minimal background noise (as low as 65.1dB), including special anti-vibration feet.
- Ideal for boosting conventional, multi-function, and advanced spray showers (multiple outlets at a time supported).
- Salamander Motor Pump Integration technology: compact size, aids cooling, and longer life.
- Salamander Solid State Switching technology: reliable, consistent, and fast switch on.
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee, which can be extended to 5 years with Salamander PumpWise registration.
- WRAS approved.
- Installation guide included.
This product is part of a range – you can see the full selection of Salamander CT Xtra Pumps here.
The Salamander CT75 Xtra 2.0 bar twin impeller positive shower pump (CT75 Xtra) is a genuine, brand new Salamander product, covered by a Salamander manufacturer's guarantee.
Not what you're looking for? See all Salamander Shower Pumps.
- Brand Salamander
- Name Salamander CT75 Xtra 2.0 bar twin impeller positive shower pump (CT75 Xtra)
- SKU / MPN Salamander CT75 Xtra
- GTIN / EAN 5055070816254
- Categories Salamander Shower Pumps
- Range Salamander CT Xtra Pumps
- Head Type Positive
- Impeller Material Plastic
- Impeller Type Twin
- Pressure Rating 2.0 Bar
- Availability Please contact us
- Condition Brand New
- Returns 30 day money-back guarantee
- Manufacturer Guarantee Yes
- PDF Guide Download (2.71 MB)
- Spare Parts 1 available spare part
A selection of the latest reviews for the Salamander CT75 Xtra 2.0 bar twin impeller positive shower pump (CT75 Xtra) can be read below:
My previous shower pump decide it was time to stop working so I ordered this replacement. Promptly delivered next day and easy to fit with clear instructions. Happy wife happy life thanks to NSS
Arrived on time and installed ok.
Gerald V Waring
Good product, Ist time I have used a pump.It did the job great and turned my shower from a trickle to more like a power shower. Well impressed. Not overly noisy and was easy to fit.
Fitted without any problems, very quiet pump
This is second pump we have had. And have to say brilliant. The other was very noisy. This is so quite and pumps fast pressure water than other brand. Very pleased with the salamander pump
Overall pleased with item, one of the push fit flex adapters wouldn't seal on pipe, but used one from the old pump so all ok.
Why didn't I get this ages ago. At last I'm not being dribbled on.
New pump to replace the old one like for like.
Does what it should.
I had hoped it might be quieter but just as loud as the old model.
It has done what it’s supposed to do.
Was a replacement for an older version of the same model, thus easy to fit.
Instantly quieter and more powerful. Very happy, I feel it could be quieter still but after airing cupboard was filled with towels and linen around it we could hardly hear it.
Our recommendation is to fit it in a location that you can do the same, then you'll have a quiet and powerful pump.
The Salamander pump was dispatched promptly, arrived in excellent condition and works perfectly, thank you
Giving this review 4 out of 5 not for the service from NSS but only because I haven't had the pump installed for more than a day yet. The service from NSS was great, ordered Sunday, despatched Monday, delivery Wednesday, what more could I ask.....
Excellent bought as replacement for existing Salamander pump. Tried B&Q first but would have had to pay a lot more for it. Delivered on time and excellent value for money
Sees okay at moment only just changed it
Do you have a question about the Salamander CT75 Xtra 2.0 bar twin impeller positive shower pump (CT75 Xtra)?
Click the button below to send a question to one of our expert members of staff and we will email you back a direct response. If we feel the information might be useful to other customers, we will also show your question below for others to see.
Just how noisy is the pump
Hello, this is an impossible question to answer, there are so many variable factors when calculating noise, ie the surroundings, wooden floors, hollow walls, pipe runs will all contribute to noise levels, the quoted noise rating from Salamander is....
Noise and vibration reduction with very minimal background noise (as low as 65.1dB), including special anti-vibration feet.