Salamander RP55PS 1.5 bar single impeller positive shower pump (RP55PS)
- Salamander RP55PS
We're sorry but this product has now been discontinued by Salamander and can no longer be purchased.
A suitable replacement is: Salamander CT Force 20PS 2.0 bar single impeller positive shower pump (CT Force 20PS).
Need any help or advice? Contact us here.
Not what you're looking for? See all Salamander shower pumps.
Salamander RP55PS 1.5 bar single impeller positive shower pump.
Formerly known as RGP50.
- Maximum pressure rating (closed head) 1.5 bar.
- Pressure rating (8 litres/minute) 1.3 bar.
- Suitable for positive head installations only.
- For gravity fed water systems only.
- Single impeller for boosting one water supply (either cold, hot, or mixed).
- Great for boosting supplies to an individual shower.
- Continuously rated induction motor with even better efficiency.
- Centrifugal impeller motor.
- Carbon seals.
- 22mm push-fit flexi connectors.
- Supplied with AV couplers and isolating valves.
- Compact size 161mm x 148mm x 249mm (H x W x D).
- Weight 5.65kg.
- One of the quietest pump ranges in the UK - only 49.5dB.
- Noise and vibration reduction with very minimal background noise, including special anti-vibration feet.
- Salamander Crossover technology: choose between individual outlet operations.
- Salamander Motor Pump Integration technology: compact size, aids cooling, and longer life.
- Salamander Solid State Switching technology: reliable, consistent, and fast switch on.
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee, which can be extended to 5 years with Salamander PumpWise registration.
- WRAS approved.
- Installation guide included.
This product has now been replaced by the: Salamander CT Force 20PS 2.0 bar single impeller positive shower pump (CT Force 20PS).
Not what you're looking for? See all Salamander Shower Pumps.
Do you have a question about the Salamander RP55PS 1.5 bar single impeller positive shower pump (RP55PS)?
Click the button below to send a question to one of our expert members of staff and we will email you back a direct response. If we feel the information might be useful to other customers, we will also show your question below for others to see.