Mira L14D 19mm shower head holder - chrome (1703.203)
Not what you're looking for? See all Mira shower head holders.
Mira L14D 19mm shower head holder in chrome.
Suitable for rail diameters of 19mm.
NOTE: This product is plastic with a chrome colouring.
Product code also known as Mira 1.1703.203.1.
Also known as a clamp bracket assembly, shower head bracket, slider assembly, or a handset / handshower / shower head holder.
The Mira L14D 19mm shower head holder - chrome (1703.203) is a genuine, brand new Mira product, covered by a minimum 1 year Mira manufacturer's guarantee.
Available for same day despatch if ordered before 3:30pm Monday-Friday (otherwise despatching will be on the next working day). For the delivery options available for this product, please add it to your Basket or see our delivery options page.
- Brand Mira
- Name Mira L14D 19mm shower head holder - chrome (1703.203)
- SKU / MPN Mira 1703.203
- Categories Mira Shower Head Holders
Shower Head Holders
- Colour Chrome
- Rail Diameter 19mm
- Availability In Stock
- Despatch Same Day Despatch
- Condition Brand New
- Returns 30 day money-back guarantee
- Manufacturer Guarantee Yes
The Mira L14D 19mm shower head holder - chrome (1703.203) will fit the following 26 products.
List(s) are sorted by product type and then alphabetically.
Hover overTap any icon below to see a preview of that model.
Bar Mixer Showers
- Mira Agile ERD Thermostatic Mixer Shower with Diverter - Chrome
- Mira Agile EV Dual thermostatic Mixer Shower - Chrome
- Mira Atom ERD Mk3
- Mira Atom EV (04/2012- current)
- Mira Resolve Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower - Chrome
- Mira Azora Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW - Frosted Glass
- Mira Galena Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.8kW - Slate Effect
- Mira Jump Electric Shower 10.8kW - White/Chrome
- Mira Jump MK1
- Mira Meta electric shower 9.5kW
- Mira Adept BIV Thermostatic Mixer Shower - Chrome
- Mira Element BIV Thermostatic Mixer Shower - Chrome
- Mira Element EV Thermostatic Mixer Shower - Chrome
- Mira Element SLT BIV
- Mira Element SLT EV
- Mira Minilite BIV (2016-on) Mixer Shower - Chrome
- Mira Minilite EV (2016-on) Mixer Shower - Chrome
- Mira Pace EV Thermo Mixer Shower - 110mm Centres - Chrome
- Mira Pace EV Thermostatic Mixer Shower - Chrome - Adjustable Elbows
Shower Rail Sets
May fit other products.
If you are unsure of your product model, or would like more information, please contact us.
A selection of the latest reviews for the Mira L14D 19mm shower head holder - chrome (1703.203) can be read below:
Order arrived very promptly . Tool needed for replacing part included. Very pleased.
Dagmar Von Behr
Chose this from the website as I never really liked the design of the discovery which had broken
Excellent service- delivery very prompt. Thank you
Great service, speedy delivery and numerous brands of choice.
Anne Marie Green
Part received very quickly, well packaged and with full fitting instructions. 5 star.
Absolutely superb customer experience. Ordered the part on Friday, received it Saturday. Cannot ask for more.
first class ….order arrived within two days
Easy to use site. Good section of products. Quick delivery with regular status updates.
Perfect fit, clear instructions and arrived quickly.
The part was exactly what i was looking for. It was easy to fit . Very happy
Manufacturer replacement was easy fitted and looks good
Came with instructions and Allen key to fit. Fast service.
First class product and excellent service
direct replacement for faulty one came next day really good service would definitely use again.
Part arrived in great condition. I have no complaints and it was certainly cheaper than changing the whole shower rail
Do you have a question about the Mira L14D 19mm shower head holder - chrome (1703.203)?
Click the button below to send a question to one of our expert members of staff and we will email you back a direct response. If we feel the information might be useful to other customers, we will also show your question below for others to see.
My existing shower holder for the Mira Galena doesn't seem to be tight enough. The shower head droops down, yet I can't seem to find any way of tightening it - I am only able to adjust it up and down.
Is there any way I can tighten it to stop it drooping downwards?
Hello, you have to take the whole bracket off the rail, then you will see an allen key bolt inside the bracket, tighten that to suit the resistance you require.
How do take the existing clamp off the slide rail?
Hello, there is a grub screw on the top and bottom square rail support brackets, remove the grub screw and take the rail away from the wall, you can then slide the old bracket off.