Triton pressure relief device (PRD) (82800450)
- Official Triton stockists
- 30 day returns
companies from 31,308 reviews
Not what you're looking for? Try our Shower Spares Finder.
Triton pressure relief device (PRD) 82800450.
August 2018: The old, cream coloured PRD with a black rubber ball has now been replaced with a black version and membrane. The functionality remains the same as before.
A pressure relief device (PRD) is a safety device in electric showers. If water is unable to exit through the shower head, an excess of back-pressure can build, which in time will damage components of the shower. The PRD will blow allowing this pressure to escape, preventing damage to the heater tank and other components.
Blown PRD'S can not be replaced under warranty, it is a consumable part, designed to fail.
When a pressure relief device blows, it is usually a sign of another underlying problem, such as a blocked head or hose. Once one has failed, the shower is likely to face the same problems later down the line.
The Triton pressure relief device (PRD) (82800450) is a genuine, brand new Triton product, covered by a minimum 1 year Triton manufacturer's guarantee.
Available for same day despatch if ordered before 3:30pm Monday-Friday (otherwise despatching will be on the next working day). For the delivery options available for this product, please add it to your Basket or see our delivery options page.
The Triton pressure relief device (PRD) (82800450) will fit the following 163 products.
List(s) are sorted by product type and then alphabetically.
Hover overTap any icon below to see a preview of that model.
- Triton Agio electric shower
- Triton Agio electric shower
- Triton Alicante
- Triton Alicante - 8.5kW
- Triton Amber 3
- Triton Aquablast
- Triton Aquastorm
- Triton Aquasurge
- Triton Aquatronic 1 Plus
- Triton Aquatronic 2 Plus
- Triton Aquatronic 2 Plus Wickes
- Triton Aquatronic 2 Ultra
- Triton Aquatronic 3
- Triton Aquatronic 3 Plus
- Triton Aquatronic 3 Ultra
- Triton Aquatronic 4 Plus
- Triton Aquatronic 4 Ultra
- Triton Asensi thermostatic electric shower
- Triton Aspirante
- Triton Aspirante Electric
- Triton Aspirante Millenium
- Triton Aspirante Topaz
- Triton Aspirante XR
- Triton Attraction
- Triton Aurora
- Triton Avena electric shower
- Triton Aviva
- Triton Belize
- Triton Bezique 2
- Triton Biarritz 2
- Triton Biscay 2
- Triton Cara 1st generation
- Triton Cara 2nd Generation
- Triton Carino
- Triton Caselona
- Triton Caselona 2
- Triton Caselona 3
- Triton Castano Electric shower
- Triton Cherish electric shower
- Triton Collection 2 electric shower
- Triton Collections
- Triton Colourwave
- Triton Coral Easi-Fit electric shower
- Triton Dante electric showers
- Triton Desire
- Triton Desire electric shower - black/white
- Triton Eclipse electric shower
- Triton Enchant
- Triton Enlight
- Triton Enlight 2
- Triton Enrich
- Triton Enthral electric shower
- Triton Entice
- Triton Evani electric shower
- Triton Excite
- Triton Excite Eco
- Triton Excite Plus electric shower
- Triton Fevore thermostatic electric shower
- Triton Forte
- Triton Hawaii 2 (Mk 2)
- Triton Inscriptions
- Triton Intimo thermostatic electric shower
- Triton Ivory 2
- Triton Ivory 3
- Triton Ivory 4 V2 (2nd Gen)
- Triton Jade 2
- Triton Jade 3
- Triton Jewel electric shower
- Triton Kiko electric shower
- Triton Kito
- Triton Lima electric shower
- Triton Madrid 2
- Triton Marbella
- Triton Marbella Mk 2
- Triton Melbourne Easi-fit electric shower
- Triton Miami 2
- Triton Millenium
- Triton Millenium Care
- Triton Miniatures electric shower - black gloss
- Triton Opal 2
- Triton Opal 3
- Triton Osiris
- Triton Passion
- Triton Perea
- Triton Perluso electric shower
- Triton Pietra electric shower
- Triton Prostyle Plus
- Triton Rally electric shower
- Triton Rapide 2 Plus
- Triton Rapide 3
- Triton Rapide 3 Plus
- Triton Rapide 4 Plus
- Triton Rapide R1
- Triton Rapide R2
- Triton Rapide R3
- Triton Rapture electric shower
- Triton Riba electric shower
- Triton Riya electric shower
- Triton Rosato electric shower
- Triton Rubie electric shower
- Triton Safeguard
- Triton Safeguard Care
- Triton Safeguard Care Pumped
- Triton Safeguard Plus electric shower
- Triton Safeguard Pumped
- Triton salsa MK2 electric shower
- Triton Sambada (Samba)
- Triton Seleni electric shower
- Triton Sensation electric shower
- Triton Serano electric shower
- Triton Serrano thermostatic electric shower
- Triton Serres electric shower
- Triton Seville
- Triton Shannon
- Triton Sileni electric shower
- Triton Spellbind
- Triton T1 Si electric shower
- Triton T100e Care (New Style)
- Triton T100e Care Plus
- Triton T100e Care Thermostatic
- Triton T100em Care
- Triton T100xr
- Triton T150+ thermostatic electric shower
- Triton T150z
- Triton T150z Pumped
- Triton T60x
- Triton T70GSi electric shower
- Triton T70gsi+ electric shower
- Triton T70si
- Triton T70xr
- Triton T70z
- Triton T75 Electric Shower - 8.5kW
- Triton T75 Electric Shower - 9.5kW
- Triton T80 Easifit electric shower
- Triton T80GSi electric shower spares
- Triton T80si
- Triton T80si Extra
- Triton T80si Pumped
- Triton T80xr
- Triton T80xr Eco
- Triton T80z
- Triton T80z Fast Fit
- Triton T80z Slimline
- Triton T80Z Thermostatic - Chrome
- Triton T80Z Thermostatic - White
- Triton T80Z Thermostatic fast fit
- Triton T80Z Version 2 (Feb 2011)
- Triton T900pi
- Triton T90si
- Triton T90xr
- Triton Tamas thermostatic electric shower
- Triton Temptation
- Triton Topaz T100si
- Triton Topaz T80si
- Triton Touch Electric Shower 8.5kW
- Triton Touch Electric Shower 9.5kW
- Triton Trance 2nd Generation
- Triton Vega shower spares
- Triton Wickes style (mk1)
- Triton Wickes Style 2 electric shower
- Triton Zante
- Triton Zante 2
- Triton Zante 3
May fit other products.
If you are unsure of your product model, or would like more information, please contact us.
A selection of the latest reviews for the Triton pressure relief device (PRD) (82800450) can be read below:
Excellent service from ordering to delivery
Very easy to fit and solved the issue.
Excellent service, easy webb site to order from.
PRD solved the problem, slightly awkward to fit, rear screw not easily accessable.
Excellent product, value and service.
Good quality part. Simple to fit. Cleaned the showerhead, now working perfectly.
Good quality updated part provided next day. Instructions included. Recommended.
Does what it says on the packaging. Came quickly and solved the problem.
Recieved my order less than 48hrs after ordering. Very reasonably priced. Great service
Great service, well packed with fast delivery, Thank you.
it was a good match as i have the older model it was a easy fix
exactly what we needed, very easy to fit, good quality
it did what it was supposed to do
Very quick and easy to order the part and next day delivery.
Easy to fit, all working ok
Great product, price and Superfast delivery.Well done.
Ordering process was easy. Item arrived next. Instructions were simple and my shower is now back to normal. Thank you.
Do you have a question about the Triton pressure relief device (PRD) (82800450)?
Click the button below to send a question to one of our expert members of staff and we will email you back a direct response. If we feel the information might be useful to other customers, we will also show your question below for others to see.
does the relief valve come with the bearing
Hello, yes the rubber ball is included
hi I have a triton t80 si recently they had to turn water mains of for repairs.when they put water back on I turned my shower on and had a surge of water resulting in water spouting out shower head and through the relief valve could replacing the relief valve cure this
Hello, yes this could cause the PRD to blow, simply replacing it will put things right.
I have a Triton Trance 2nd generation shower, I've had it for over 3 years with no real issue. Now all of a sudden I have water coming out of the normal spout as well as from to the left of it, the water then comes out of the bottom of the shower along a water way which seems to have been put there. To me this is a problem with the pressure release valve or is similar to a tell tail hole in a water pump.
Could you assist me with exactly what i need, I can send pictures if needed.
Hello, it does sound like the PRD has blown, the only way to be sure is to removed the cover and operate the shower (with caution)